Thursday, September 27, 2007

BACK HOME!

OK, so we are home, back home. I am exhausted and adjusting to normal life. Ya know, the one where I take care of the kids, not wonderful Heather (my mother in law), I actually have to cook our meals- that taste nothing like the gourmet we've gotten used to the last week, and I am back to cleaning, but then again thats not so bad- because I love to clean!! LOL
So yesturday I started the laundry as soon as we walked in from Hurricane. (we drove up yesturday to pick up the kids and then turned right around to head back- long drive!) And for the most part I had all 4 loads of laundry done last night. Suit cases put away and the kids unpacked! It felt great to have it all done! Now, I just have to tackle getting my blog up and going and my myspace updated and checking my 61 emails!!

No comments: