Saturday, August 25, 2007

Here is their Mickey Mouse themed kitchen which also is meant to look like an old fashioned dinner. It is very cute!!
(this pic is a lil blurry- sorry)

pic of the end of the bar with a coca cola bottle opener
The last bar stool still needs to be fixed. These stools and the whole bar came from an old diner in Caliente where we used to go for hamburgers and shakes when I was a kid. The diner closed about 10 years ago, but was a major landmark in Lincoln County. It's super cool to have the bar in my parents apartment.

1 comment:

Bleak's said...

I love their Mickey Mouse paper towel holder, they just need to move the studid fire extinguisher, it looks tacky.
I love the bar too. Good pictures, but you will have to take more when they get pictures up and everything.