Sunday, July 08, 2007

I've been painting..............



k, so our house was yellow when we moved in. And I liked the yellow to an extent, but I knew I didn't want to keep it for long. (I didn't like it that much) anyway, back when I bought the paint for the kids rooms and everywhere else I also bought 3 cans of sage green to paint everything that was yellow.......
So on our boring 4 th of July (since Carlaya had the flu and we couldn't go anywhere) I decided bright and early to throw on some paint clothes and get started. I must have really been motivated cause it didn't take me long at all. Within a couple of hours I had more than 1/2 of it done.....trim and all! We broke for lunch then I came back and did more and finished it all Saturday morning while Jonathan was at work. WEll...........there is a tiny bit more too do, but it's 15 feet or so higher up then I got and I can't reach with the 6 foot ladder....! So jonathan is going to get someone to bring a desert fire ladder over this week that will reach it. Anyway, just thought I"d post some new pics and see what you all think.....At first I didn't like it...it was just too much, but it's grown on me already and I really like it!!

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

I like the green. I'm anxious to see the rest of your house in just a few weeks.