Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Easter at Grandma's in Pocanaca






This is Carlaya dyeing eggs with Jonathan, Doug and I. I forgot to take an after shot. We did some pretty cool eggs. Anyway, she had fun going on the Easter egg hunt. We had her wait inside while we hid the eggs and she was so impatient. She kept asking her grandma if it was time to go yet! We didn't realize we had so many. I just filled all the eggs we had thinking the candy would run out but it didn't. In the end, she filled two baskets full and almost got bored trying to find them all. I think there were over 30 eggs! Ooops! Next time we need some cousins to help! Noah just crawled about, we didn't even try to get him to pick any eggs up. He didn't have much interest at all. LOL!

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

You are absolutely right. I think maybe next year we should get together and have a big cousin eater egg hunt. It would be too much fun.