
A view of Carlaya's room (10x10) window in front of the house. Very nice warm tan/beige paint, but unfortunatly not suitable for our lil' princess that says she will have a pink room!!

kids bathroom (I want to do a frog or fish theme)

This will be Noah's room, luckily it's grey. We want to do a fireman theme (which is funny because that's who lives here is a fireman) So we'll keep two walls grey and paint 2 red.

This is the spare room. It is 18x10 so we'll do the back 10 feet (10x10) the guest bedroom and the front 8x10 feet a home office (since I work from home now doing subro files for DB Ford) We like the color red, but Noah's will be red and we want the wall behind our bed to be a deep dark red to match our bedding. Can we have 3 red rooms?? LOL I hate to paint over it cause it looks great, but we'll see. This is the firemans' hang out room. He even has a mini fire hydrant on the coffee table and little fireman knick-knacks on the bookshelves.
1 comment:
Ilove the firemen theme. I always wanted to do that theme for Hunter but still haven't. Maybe when he gets older he'll be o.k with it. Right now he wants a dinosaur room. I always thought it would be cute to put a pole that runs floor to ceiling in a corner for him to climb up and slide down.
Post a Comment