Saturday, February 10, 2007



Here is some of the shots of Carlaya opening her presents. Of course I don't have one of either Tina's or Heather's gift, but my friend Cherrie has them on her camera- (so sorry, I can't show you now)
She got a good variety of gifts, a pretty princess skirt from Grandma Christensen with a Magic wand, super cute hair bows handmade from Aunt Tina (a big hit with all the moms in attendence), a Snow White dress up kit, with dress, shoes, necklace and ring, A princess grooming kit- with play blowdryer, roller brush, comb, hairspray and etc, a miniture baby doll and bath, Cinderella III, Princess Sing-a-longs video and a Dora princess doll, with horse and carriage and also Diego as a princess with a treasure chest. She got all great things- and again was so very grateful for everything. All she could say was "I love this!" , "Oh, I realy like this", "thank you thank you, thank you", " this is so wonderful". She is going through the cutest phase and is very gratful and over excited about everything.. Its so funny!

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

Carlaya looks too cute dressed up. This new stage of her THANKFULNESS is just great.