Monday, December 04, 2006

Carlay is becoming quite the mommy...



I was feeding Noah some baby food in his highchair the other night and Carlaya was just happily watching. (she really wanted to help but I was in a hurry and didn't need the mess) Moments later, she dissappeared upstairs. After several bangs in the stairway she rounded the corner with her doll and her dolly's highchair. She sat up shop right next to me. She went and got out a bowl and a spoon and insisted that I let her microwave it. After about 5 seconds she pulled out her warm bowl from the microwave and sat on the floor to feed her baby. It was so cute, she is getting so big and plays like such a little girl now. After I was done in the real high-chair, she just had to sit in my chair and feed her doll the "real way"

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

What a little helper. I can hardly wait for our kids to be together. Hunter still talks about Carlaya from Thanksgiving.