

Here's our little Noah, taking a nice Thanksgiving nap on Great-Grandmas's bed. He woke up right before dinner, but Carlaya had just giving up and slept clear through the big feast.
Carlaya and her Daddy on a 4-wheeler ride
in Littlefield, AZ just before the big dinner.
Jonathan and I were both on a quads riding
down by the river and Carlaya took turns
riding with each of us, however she preferred
her dad (because he controls the quad a bit
better than I do) Carlaya could sense when
I got nervous and that made her a little nervous.
She is a thrill seeker though, when we even
picked up speed just a little bit, she yell out,
"Wa-hooooooo" as loud as she could. Once
we stopped for just a moment and Jonathan
was showing her where the gas button was.
He didn't have his hands on the handle bars at
the time because we were resting. Carlaya had her
hands up there, so she hit that gas and just about threw
her dad right off the back. Quite a scare for us, but
luckily it scared her too and I don't think she'll be
trying to drive again any time soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment